Friday, April 26, 2013

Two things...

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 115

     Two things that made me so happy today were,

     One, a lunch date with my sister and our little babies. We met at Cafe Bonjour, which is my new favorite place. The food is amazing. And the coffee. More amazing. I had the best latte. I miss the flavor of espresso from a real espresso machine. And they have a real machine. And my latte was so good. Tobin and Sophia were a hit as well. Everyone in the shop was oooing and ahhing over them. And they were eating it up. Giving everyone big smiles and coos. It was a lovely lunch date.

     Two, a walk with my family. I am so proud to walk down the street with my sweet family. Just, so proud. So in love with my children and my husband. So in love with this life of mine. I am seriously way more blessed than I ever thought I would be.

     Thankful for lunch dates. Thankful for Patty. Thankful for Tobin and sweet Sophia, who were as sweet as pie today. Thankful for Cafe Bonjour. Thankful for good lattes. A good latte is hard to come by these days. Thankful for walks with my family. Thankful for this awesome life.



Doing some light reading.


First time on the swing. Ahhh, stop growing up so fast!




Cookie crumb mouth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment