Friday, August 30, 2013

There's always a last day...

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 239

     That's what my dad said to me this morning when I said with a sigh, "it's the last day." "Yep, there's always a last day." It was the last day, but we made it a good one. It was the perfect last day. Fabulous weather. Beautiful day at the beach. Fun in the pool. Beer, and good food. Wild horses to watch from our front porch. It was a lovely way to end our vacation. It couldn't have been any better.

     Thankful for the beautiful sunrise this morning. Thankful for a wonderful week with my loved ones. Thankful for the sand and the waves. Thankful for memories made.


















1 comment:

  1. Eek!! Love, love, love all your beach pictures. We're going next week and I can't wait!!! So glad you had a great trip. XO

    ReplyDelete