Thursday, August 22, 2013

When a man loves a woman.

Project 365  * 2 -- Day 232

     I so badly want to write about a conversation I had with Matt today. But, I can't. It's private. And besides, the only reason I really want to write about it, is to tell the world of Matt's awesomeness. The details really don't matter. The awesomeness? That's the good stuff. So, I'll skip to the good part...

     Matt is amazing. One of the hardest working men I know. He works hard for us. Not for himself. He is dedicated. Loyal. Loving. And our conversation this morning reminded me that he loves us deeply. It reminded me that I am one of those rare lucky women. Women with husbands who love them no matter what. And worship the ground they walk on. And can't keep their hands to themselves. And never utter one mean word to their woman. That's Matt.

     I will mention one detail of our conversation. This word was mentioned: failure. He is the furthest thing from that word. The complete opposite. And everything I have to be thankful for in this sweet life of mine, our home, our beautiful children, and our incredible marriage...I'm pretty sure it all originated in him.

     Thankful for my incredible man. He continuously shows me that love can grow deeper and deeper and deeper.


How Tobin sleeps! With a soft basket filled with cicis, and a teething giraffe, and a cuddly moose. He actually holds the moose while he falls asleep. How sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment