Saturday, August 17, 2013

Remembering River. Celebrating Adelyn.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 227

     Remembering River







     Celebrating Adelyn

Can I take a second to brag? These cupcakes are gluten free, dairy free, and dye free. Even the sprinkles and maraschino cherries are dye free. And organic. AND! They tasted awesome! Oh...I'm good! 



























     It was an awesome day. We remembered our River girl in the morning. Sang, "Happy Birthday." Wrote messages to her on a balloon and sent it up to her. And after remembering sweet River, we celebrated Adelyn all day long. I'm sure River doesn't mind sharing her day.

     It was an incredible birthday for our sweet miss Addy B. She is blessed to have a family that loves her so much. My favorite part was the affirmations. Adelyn loved it. And when we were done, she told us that she loved everyone. It was a sweet day because of our sweet girl. She has always been, and will always remain my sunshine. My lighthouse. My breath of fresh air. My tall glass of ice cold water. A source of peace, joy, and comfort. And love. Incredible love.

     Thankful for River. Thankful for Adelyn. Thankful for daughters who have taught me much about life and love. And who continue to teach me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment