Monday, August 26, 2013

Perfection

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 236

     This day was absolute perfection. And I mean, absolute perfection. It's like we're in a different country where the weather is always perfect, and the days are always long and relaxing and good. My favorite parts of the day were: oh, wait...that's right. Every part of today was my favorite part. The beautiful sunrise. The beach. The outdoor shower. The pool. Drinking beers on the deck and listening to music. Swinging on the porch swing. Playing in the sand. Eating delicious food. And a delicious dessert. Watching old movies together. Laughing. Singing. Dancing. Hearing Adelyn tell us that she's having a really fun day. Trying to prevent Tobin from eating handfuls of sand. Painting Addy's toes. Watching the kids play in the surf. Watching Addy and Casey swing together. Hearing their conversations. Just being together.

     The list can go on and on and on. This day was perfection. Thankful for this perfect day with the ones I love. I keep reminding myself that it's only Monday. And we have many more days to go. That is perfection. Feeling blessed and thankful and relaxed and happy.

Driving down the beach. Finding new places. 




Our beach camp. 

I guess we had enough room to play...



Tobin loves the beach. 


Sophia loves the beach, too!


Omi must have said something really funny!




I asked Addy what color she wanted me to paint her nails, and she answered, "pink, of course!"

It was my parent's night to cook. We ate like kings tonight.



Our front yard. 









No comments:

Post a Comment