Saturday, October 19, 2013

I had the coziest day ever.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 288

     Adelyn and Tobin have been under the weather. Which makes them complete cuddle bugs. All they want is for me to hold them. And I am perfectly okay with that. Matt was off today. It was chilly. It was threatening to rain all day. So, after our excursion to not one, but two grocery stores this morning, we had a super cozy, cuddle fest, kind of day. It was the best. Matt, Adelyn, Roxy, and I cuddled on the couch and watched movies while Tobin napped. We made chocolate chip cookies. We wore sweatpants, and warm socks. Then, we went to Patty and AJ's house for dinner. Chicken soup and biscuits. Another movie. And ice cream.

     Thankful for time spent with my family today. Thankful that Matt was off. Thankful that we got to spend the entire day together. Thankful for cozy things like movies, and blankets, and chocolate chip cookies, and sweatpants paired with warm socks, and soup, and biscuits, and ice cream. This day could not have been more cozy. It was awesome. And, I needed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment