Thursday, October 24, 2013

Climbing our favorite tree.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 294

     Adelyn really wants to climb trees. She talks about it all the time. Because Shane was a tree climber when he was a kid, he was happy to help her out. She wanted to climb our favorite tree, and she did...but because our tree is so tall, she didn't get up very high. I loved watching Shane lift her up to reach the branches. I loved seeing her sweet smile because she "climbed" the tree. I loved watching Tobin stare at Shane and Addy. Such a serious face, he had. Loved spending time with my loves.

     Thankful for trees to climb. Thankful for our favorite tree. Thankful for a beautiful fall day. Thankful for the way the late afternoon light makes the leaves glow. I love that glow.









No comments:

Post a Comment