Sunday, October 13, 2013

I've been on edge, and uptight. And it's okay.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 283

     I have no idea why I've been feeling so uptight today. I feel on edge. And a bit anxious. And it's okay. Matt didn't mind. He loved me through it. Hugged me through it. Made me laugh. And we had a wonderful day in spite of my weirdness. Same with Adelyn and Tobin. Nothing but hugs, and smiles, and kisses, and love from them. My weird, uptight mood continued through to our family dinner tonight. And it was okay. Everyone loved me, and made me laugh, and was kind to me in spite of my weirdness.

     I am seriously blessed with such incredible love in my life. I have the most amazing people on this earth to call family. I love that I can be a little off, and it's okay. No matter. I'm loved anyways. We have fun anyways. I went over to Patty's tonight to help her get in the house, and get her kids to bed since it was so late. While Patty nursed Sophia, I put Casey to bed. We cuddled while we prayed together. He had his flashlight, and was bouncing the light all over the room while we prayed. When we finished, I kissed him goodnight, and I said, "goodnight angelfish...love you so much." And he replied in his sweetest voice, "I love you so much, Kiki." My heart melted. How blessed am I to call Casey and Sophia my children as well. I love them so much. Casey's kiss and "I love you" made my night.

     Thankful for love. And thankful for love in spite of my weird mood. Thankful for cuddles from Casey. Thankful I have such amazing people to call my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment