Thursday, October 10, 2013

A time to remember.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 280

   







     Thankful for Dixie. Thankful for her sweet life. Missing her. And so thankful for the ten lives she brought into this world. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have Roxy, Greenie, or Goose. And seven other families wouldn't have their furry family member. Thankful for a fun day stuck inside with my two babies. Thankful for time spent with Matt's mom today. Thankful for her sweet heart. Thankful that she is always thinking about my sweet babes. Thankful for my big pot of homemade stock sitting on the stove, making my house smell all kinds of wonderful. It was a good, dreary day for making homemade stock. Also, a good day for tea and honey. Thankful for an amazing night with my husband. Every night is like a date night with him. I'm blessed. 

This is what happens when you get up at 4 o'clock in the morning. Little sneetch. 



Waiting for Dada!

So excited to see him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment