Friday, October 11, 2013

Three.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 281

The three highlights of my day are:

1. Having fun with new friends. We went to Jumping Jimmie's today to hang out with some new friends we met in our neighborhood. The little ones had a blast, and I so enjoyed chatting with a new friend.

2. Having a tea party with Adelyn.




3. A date night with my husband. We put the kids to bed, and Patty came over so we could go out. We went shopping for Tobin's birthday. It was so much fun...looking for toys for Tobin, and grocery shopping together. Before we had kids, we would go grocery shopping together all the time. It was fun to walk around tonight and shop for Tobin's birthday, while holding hands with my baby.

     Thankful for a nice rainy day. I know everyone is sick of it, but I love the rain. The rain always makes being home that much more cozy. Thankful for new friends. Thankful for tea parties. Thankful for dates with my husband. It was a fun, cozy, sweet day. And I'm thankful for it.



Someone got a shiner at Jumping Jimmie's today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment