Monday, October 14, 2013

It was good to get out, and get dirty.

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 284

     It was an amazing day. Days like this, after days of rain, feel like a little piece of heaven. Days like these are good for the soul. It was so good to get outside with my babies, and just be. Just walk. Pick up leaves. Sit in the sun. Meander. Lollygag. It was a great morning with my little ones.

     Then, this afternoon, Patty, Casey, and Sophia came over for dinner. And to meander. And lollygag some more. We walked for a bit. Went to the playground. We got muddy and full of mulch. And you know what? It was just fine and dandy.

     Thankful for a beautiful day after so much rain. Thankful for time spent doing nothing but being outside and breathing in fresh air. Thankful for my babies. Thankful for Patty. Thankful for my other babies, Casey and Sophia. Thankful for time spent with my favorite people.












No comments:

Post a Comment