Monday, February 3, 2014

Frozen

Project 365 * 4
Day 399

     We took Addy and Tobin to the movies for the first time today. Just the four of us. We saw Frozen. It was such a fun little outing. Once we got out the door and into the car that is. Both Adelyn and Tobin cried for like 20 minutes straight right before we left. It was so fun to watch my kids experience the movie theater for the first time. They loved the movie. I have two favorite memories from our special movie date. One was watching Tobin point at the Coca-Cola polar bears during a commercial before the previews. The other was watching Adelyn look at me with teary eyes during an especially dramatic part of the movie. It was so fun to sit there today with our little family and enjoy a special time together. The kids enjoyed all the goodies I packed for them. And I enjoyed sitting there with Tobin on my lap, then Addy, then Tobin again. They were playing musical laps. A game most parents are familiar with I'm sure.

     Thankful for a special family date today. Thankful for a first. I love firsts. Thankful we had such a good time together. Thankful to have such sweet babies to love. Thankful for the way their hair smells sweet, and feels soft against my cheek while I hold them. Thankful to be the mother of two of the most amazing souls. Adelyn and Tobin amaze me. And sometimes, I have to pinch myself when I look at them and at our life together. Because it is absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Addy told me she DID NOT want her picture taken. 

She was mad at me for taking her picture anyways. 

Best picture I could get of my fussy boy. He developed a fever very suddenly after his bath tonight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment