Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm going to bed. And I don't feel the least bit guilty about it.

Project 365 * 4
Day 423

     There are more piles of laundry in this house than I care to mention right now. Thank you, stomach bug! And there are lots of chores to do. But honestly, I don't care. Which is rare for me, so I'm thinking I'd better run with this. Usually, I can't go to bed until I complete my checklist. That list includes chores. I don't know if it's the weather, or multiple mountains of laundry to wash, fold, and put away, but for some reason...there is just nothing more appealing right now than climbing into bed, and watching my shows until I fall asleep. And that's what I'm going to do.

     Thankful for a great day. Thankful for how blue the sky was today. Thankful for the wind whipping around out there right now. It makes me feel that much more cozy inside my warm home. Thankful that I can forget the piles of laundry tonight and just relax. Thankful that even when Matt's gone, I don't have to sleep alone. Roxy loves having Matt's side all to herself when he's working. Thankful for sleep. Glorious, glorious sleep. I never thought I'd fantasize about it so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment