Monday, February 10, 2014

There's another SNOW DAY coming!

Project 365 * 4
Day 406

     I'm excited. Lots of snow is heading this way. But, it's no new news to us. Matt's been talking about this storm forever. I'm super excited for another snow day. And all it entails. Sledding. Snowball fights. Snowman making. Hot chocolate. Cuddling. Movies. Chicken soup. Art projects. Big blankets and warm socks. Bubble baths and warm pajamas. I can't wait. Matt can't wait. We're like big kids when it comes to snow.

     Thankful that it's still winter. Thankful for snow in the forecast. I love beautiful snowy winters. They're the best. And they make spring all the more beautiful.



Tobin got messy at Patty and AJ's house during dinner. And since I didn't pack any extra clothes, he had to come home in these pink ballerina pajamas. That'll teach him to get extra messy at dinner! 


No comments:

Post a Comment