Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I made today a SNOW DAY!

Project 365 * 4
Day 422

     It snowed today. And because the schools didn't close or delay opening, and people drive all crazy in the snow around here, I made it a snow day. And it was a good one. We started off with a leisurely breakfast. Then some art corner stuff. We played in the sand table, and we played with gluten-free dough. Courtesy of my mom. We painted. We colored. We watched, The Lion King, cuddled under a warm blanket. It was a very good snow day. And even though we've had a ton of them this year, I really needed one.

     Thankful for an awesome snow day with my sweet little loves. When I woke up and looked out the window this morning, I got that really excited feeling I used to get as a kid when I saw snow. The feeling of pure joy. And I love that just being around Adelyn and Tobin gives me that same feeling. The same feeling of seeing fresh snowfall. The same feeling as Christmas morning. Thankful for that.

Playing with sand. 


Dough



Watching a little show before dinner. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment