Thursday, February 20, 2014

Great Sex. Great Run.

Project 365 * 4
Day 416

     It was a stressful day. Tobin was sick again. The only two things we did today was sit in a chair, and go on a walk. Our walk was nice, but it only lasted about 20 or 30 minutes. Whew! Tobin is his father's son for sure. When they're sick, they lay around all day moaning. It's not fun. It's not pretty. That was Tobin. All day long. Moaning and crying. And refusing to sit anywhere else but my lap. Refusing to do anything else but rub his snotty, vomity face on my shirt. And when you add a hyper three year old to the mix...let's just say I had some frustrations at the end of the day. Not anymore. I got all my frustrations worked out with great sex, and a great run. I highly recommend it. I hardly even remember the difficult parts of my day because the highlights were so high.

     Thankful for great sex and a great run. Thankful to have left all my frustrations behind on the pavement. Thankful for cold, fresh, night air to breathe. Thankful for the way the trees look at night. Thankful for the way my running shoes look after I've had a great run in them. They look wasted. Worn. Like they have some stories they could tell. Thankful I get to go sleep now. Thankful that this day is done.












No comments:

Post a Comment