Friday, February 7, 2014

Ludacris

Project 365 * 4
Day 403

     Matt and I got to go on a mini date to the grocery store this afternoon. While we drove, we listened to some of our old cd's. The first Kanye West album. When he wasn't an idiot. And Ludacris. When you mostly drive around listening to Raffi, or movies playing in the background, listening to adult music is such a luxury. And with Ludacris, it gets real adult, real fast. My favorite part of our drive was when I started rapping my favorite parts, and Matt gave me this really sweet smile. A smile that said, "it's okay that you can't rap, but wait, you're actually kind of good, oh wait, eh...not really, but you're funny, and I love you so much forever and ever. And, you're cute when you try and rap." Can a smile say all that? Yes. It can.

     Thankful for time with my man today. Thankful for time to drive down the road rapping to old cd's. Thankful for smiles that say more than a smile. Those are the best.













No comments:

Post a Comment