Sunday, February 2, 2014

Football Shmutball.

Project 365 * 4
Day 398

     Okay. I admit it. I actually hate football. I detest it. I hate the noise of the football game on in the background. I hate sports news shows. I hate sports center. Especially that, du-du-du, du-du-du, jingle. And I hate the super bowl, too. I thought I was in good company with my mom tonight, but even she wanted to watch the game. Madness, I tell you.

     Even though I hate football, I still had a great Sunday. Family time. Good food. Laughter. Lots of crocheting going on. It was a great day. Even though the dumb old football game was on.

     Thankful for a great Sunday with family. Thankful for time spent outside. Thankful for laughter. Thankful for a full, good day of nothing but family. I love days like that.














No comments:

Post a Comment