Saturday, April 26, 2014

Seven Things

Project 365 * 4
Day 481

     Tonight, I am thankful for:

1. Being able to watch Casey boy at his soccer game this morning. Kid's soccer is hilarious! It was so fun to watch him and cheer for him. I loved it.

2. After Casey's soccer game, we spent a little time on an open field picking flowers, kicking balls, and just enjoying the breezy, beautiful day.

3. Going shopping to pick out Addy's ballet stuff. It brought back memories. I used to be a ballerina, and I really do miss it. I loved it. So glad my girl is excited about starting ballet.

4. Going grocery shopping with my parents. Again, something that brought back memories for me.

5. The best wake-up call ever when Matt came home from work this morning. Ahem.

6. The way Tobin greeted me when I returned from grocery shopping, and the way he cried as hard as he could when I tried to walk out the door again to get more groceries from the car. I couldn't leave. Matt unloaded the car while I held my boy. I love him so much, and I love that he loves me so much.

7. A pitcher of sangria sitting in my fridge right now. Marinating overnight with strawberries, apples, and oranges. Just a little something delicious to go with our dinner tomorrow for Patty's birthday. I'm ready to party! :)

     Thankful for so many things to be thankful about. Thankful for a lovely day. Thankful that good old Dr. Quinn awaits me. I'm ready to unwind.




No comments:

Post a Comment