Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What a gorgeous day!

Project 365 * 4
Day 471





























     Thankful for an absolutely gorgeous day. I love, love, love cold weather. I stepped outside this morning, and I felt like I could breathe deeply. I felt alive and invigorated. I felt like the day held so much promise and opportunity. And while everyone else was busy complaining about how cold it was (don't worry, I'm not judging, I'll be complaining about how hot it is very soon), I was busy enjoying the heck out of this day. I loved it. It was perfect. Thankful for the cold air paired with the warm sun. Thankful for beautiful flowers. Thankful for amazing trees. Thankful for rosy cheeks. Thankful for warm baths. Thankful for a quiet end to a glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment