Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Old Friends. Happy Birthday, Patty! (Part Two)

Project 365 * 4
Day 484

     Two things made my day awesome:

1. Getting to visit with some very good friends of mine. I love visiting with friends. Especially at Starbucks, on a rainy day. Seriously, it makes my heart feel warm and cozy to visit with people that I love and miss. I hate the time and distance between me and all the people I love and care about. I really have to get better about making time to see my favorite people. I'm so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

2. Today was Patty's actual birthday. So, I blew up balloons and hung streamers. I made roast chicken. And roasted sweet potatoes, and potatoes, and carrots. And we had cake and ice cream. And we talked about how much we all love Patty. Honest truth? She is, literally, one of the best people I know. I'm so blessed to have her. She is such an incredible person that I kind of feel bad for all the people in the world who don't know her. They're missing out.

     Thankful for a good day. Thankful for old friends. And coffee on a rainy afternoon. Thankful for Patty. Thankful for a day to celebrate her.



No comments:

Post a Comment