Saturday, April 19, 2014

A list of the lovely things about my day.

Project 365 * 4
Day 474

Here is a list of all the good and lovely things about my day:

1. We spent the day at my parent's house. It was so good to spend time with them today.

2. We spent the entire day outside. It was perfect. A little cool breeze in the air...

3. We had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. The kids loved it. It was so fun to watch them.

4. The kids had a blast playing in my parent's backyard today. And it was so good to just let them run and not worry that they might run out into the street.

5. My Dad put up a little swing for the kids on a tree in the backyard. They absolutely loved it.

6. We had BBQ chicken for dinner. And it was amazing. BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, and salad. Perfect dinner to end a perfect day.

7. There was an amazing sunset tonight.

     Thankful for a very lovely day at my parent's house. Thankful for days spent entirely outside. Thankful for the way my kids smelled like "outside" when I hugged and kissed them today. Thankful for a fun egg hunt. Thankful for swings hung from trees. Thankful for an awesome dinner. Thankful for beautiful sunsets. Thankful for days well spent with those I love.








































No comments:

Post a Comment