Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rides! Rides for Everyone!

Project 365 * 4
Day 470

     Awesome day. Seriously, the best I've had in a while. It was lovely and rainy. I love the rain. I love the way it smells. I love the way it makes me feel so very cozy inside with my family. I love the way it makes everything outside look more alive. More vibrant. It brings everything to life. After a leisurely breakfast, we went to see the Easter bunny.




     After we saw the Easter bunny, we let the kids ride on the rides at the mall. There was this little section set up with about ten rides. And it just so happened that Patty had lots of change, so we thought...why not? Honestly, it brought Patty and I so much joy to see our kids having fun on those little dinky rides. And because she has such a kind and generous heart, Patty gave a couple of dollars away to a few kids that didn't have money to ride. We probably spent twenty minutes there. Just riding rides. It was so fun.

     Thankful for a fun day with the kids. Thankful for what is quite possibly, my favorite picture of all four of the kids, ever. Thankful for time spent with those I love dearly. Thankful for time spent with my sweet husband. He's been working way too much lately, and we all miss him too bad! Thankful for the rain. Thankful for pictures with the Easter bunny. Thankful for rides at the mall on a rainy morning. Thankful for the joy that the simple things in life bring us. Simple things like riding little rides at the mall one random Tuesday morning. So simple. So seemingly unimportant. But it's the simple, little things that make the most difference in our lives. That serve as the best memories. Thankful for that. The best memories from little tiny rides at the mall moments.

























No comments:

Post a Comment