Monday, April 28, 2014

It was a good day to hang out in nothing but underwear and watch movies.

Project 365 * 4
Day 483

     It was a very nice, cozy day. I had an errand to run in the morning, so Patty watched my kids for me. Then I watched Casey and Sophia for Patty while she ran her errand. But that was it. Apart from those two errands, the entirety of this cozy, rainy day was spent inside. Watching movies and cuddling under blankets. Addy took her clothes off sometime around lunchtime, and spent the rest of the day in her underwear. Which is just fine with me. Some days are like that. Some days are just perfect for hanging out at home in nothing but underwear. In fact, I love days like that. And after the busy, crazy days we've been having, I fully welcomed this rainy, underwear wearing, movie watching, do nothing day.

     Thankful for the rain. I needed it. Thankful for days spent inside being cozy and lazy. Thankful for things like cuddling on the couch. Those kind of things are the best things.



No comments:

Post a Comment