Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A list of things that made me happy today.

Project 365 * 4
Day 464

1. Running errands with Tobin. He is the sweetest, happiest, most adorable baby ever. I love making him laugh. And I love taking him places. He's always so excited. And random strangers can't walk by him without stopping to say hi. He's just that cute.

2. Tobin loves sweets. And because there is a small container full of jelly beans in our kitchen, he runs in the kitchen every ten minutes, and points to the container. Then he says a bunch of stuff. And when I give in, and give him one, his excited face is seriously too much. It's so adorable I can't take it.

3. Playing outside on our hill with the kids. We spent an hour outside. All of us just sitting on our hill. The kids picked flowers. Rolled down the hill. Climbed on rocks. And we just sat there. The cool breeze blowing... It was beautiful. And peaceful.

4. After every bath, I have to sing to Tobin and Adelyn. It's our tradition. I get them out. I wrap them up in a warm towel. And I rock them and sing to them. I love to watch their eyes while I sing. So blue. So beautiful. So innocent.

5. I got new yarn. Excited to have new projects in the works.

6. Cuddling with Roxy. I love the way she lays her head on me like she's carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. Those sweet, sad, puppydog eyes staring up at me. I love having a furry baby to cuddle. And I love the way she smells. She smells like peace.


     Thankful for a day done well. Thankful that it's time to rest now.



No comments:

Post a Comment