Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dinosaur vs. Elephant vs. Olaf

Project 365 * 4
Day 477

     I love watching Adelyn and Tobin play with Matt. I love watching Matt play with them. When they play together, you can tell two things. How much they love each other. And how much they miss each other. As if it wasn't evident enough from Tobin's shrieks as soon as Matt walks in the door. "DADA!" And Addy is just straight up in love with Matt. As soon as he gets home, I get kicked to the curb. But, I don't mind. Tonight's fun game was, Dinosaur vs. Elephant vs. Olaf. Tobin held the elephant, and Addy held Olaf. Matt held the dinosaur and would make him do bad things like knock the elephant and Olaf to the ground. It was great fun to watch.

     Thankful my kids love their Dad so much. Thankful my husband loves our babies so much. Thankful I get to see them have fun together. Thankful for time spent as a family. Thankful for evenings that Matt and I get to spend playing with our children.






No comments:

Post a Comment