Thursday, April 17, 2014

Holland in Haymarket

Project 365 * 4
Day 472

     We went to Burnside Farms today, and it was so lovely.





























Bee Hives





It's hard to see, but the flowers spell out LOVE. 

Heart made of flowers. 








This is the best honey I've ever had in my life. We used up the jar I bought last year in like a month. Maybe less.

     Thankful for beautiful places five minutes away from my home. Thankful for fields full of flowers. Thankful for cute farm animals. Thankful for old barns. Thankful for rusty horseshoes. Thankful for time spent with the ones I love. Thankful for the cool wind today. Thankful for the warm sun. Thankful for baskets full of freshly picked flowers. Thankful for the best honey I've ever tasted. A whole, fresh jar. Thankful for wooden shoes. Thankful for fresh air and blue sky. Thankful for a very lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment