Friday, July 6, 2012

79. My husband is awesome!

Day 79. My husband is awesome!

     One of the many reasons I love my husband so very much is because he is always thinking of us. Always. Always thinking about what we might need. Or what we need for our home. Or for Adelyn. Or Tobin. He even found this awesome chair/pillow that I can use to sit in bed and breastfeed Tobin after my C-section. It comes with cup holders, a built in back massager, and a book light. Pretty sweet!

     As he was putting up our new curtains in our living room tonight...I thought about how bare this home would be without him. Not because I don't like to decorate...but just because when he buys something for us, or for our home...he does so with love. He buys it because he is proud of us. Proud of our family. And our home. That gives me such an amazing feeling. And it makes the things and decorations in our home mean so much more. Like my pink teapots...I have my Grandmother's old pink kitchen table in our kitchen. I love it. It is so retro, and I have so many fond memories around the pink table. To decorate the pink part of our kitchen, Matt bought me 6 or 7 pink teapots to put up on a shelf. As I was putting them up the day they were delivered...the shelf fell from the wall, and all the teapots crashed to the floor. That was a hard day. We had just lost River, and it was this little bit of happiness...and it just came crashing down to the floor. Felt like our broken dreams. Not a week later...I had all brand new teapots. And new shelves as well.

     So in mad, crazy, love with my man. Blessed to be in love with a man who loves me, and our family more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment