Sunday, July 22, 2012

95. My favorites...

Day 95. My favorites...

     Love, love, love spending time with my family. My favorite people. We always have the best time! It just fills me up. Today, we made home-made Big Macs. They were so amazing good! We danced to old country music, disco, and of course...we had to throw Addy's favorite song in there. Addy and Casey had a blast riding on Opa. They love to play horsey. The game was they get on Opa's back, he carries them over to Shane, and then dumps them off...it was great fun for Addy and Casey. Lots of sweet laughter. We had Klondikes for dessert. The first time Addy and Casey tried them. They loved them...especially the chocolate shell. We played for about an hour at the playground. Had a blast! Addy learned how to climb the rock wall with Opa's help. Casey made Oma slide with her for about 30 minutes, and the other 30, he made her play duck, duck, goose. His version of duck, duck, goose is to run around saying goose for as long as he has the energy to do so.

     I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. There is so much love, and laughter, and joy. We make the most of every minute. I would be so empty if I didn't have my favorite people around all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment