Saturday, July 14, 2012

87. My little "big" girl...

Day 87. My little "big" girl...

     Addy is sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time tonight. We put her to bed after books and prayer, and even though it took her a while to fall asleep, she didn't get out once. Matt and I are amazed! We were like...well, that was easy!

     She is becoming a big girl. Too fast. Is it bad that I'm kind of glad she cried for her pacifier? We were going to try and turn moving to the big girl bed into the last phase of weaning her from her beloved cici. When we closed the door, she cried for it. And it was such a sad cry...I just couldn't keep it from her.

     My girl is growing so fast. But seeing her with that cici in her mouth reminds me that she is still very much, a baby. My baby. Thankful that she's still my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment