Thursday, July 26, 2012

99. "I will carry you along, and save you."

Day 99. "I will carry you along, and save you."

     On day 99 of this journey, I am very proud to say that I no longer go through the day thinking: death, destruction, doom. I still struggle everyday...but it's getting easier to win my battles. Although, the other day, I went into a full blown panic attack. Couldn't breath, thought I was going to die, my heart was racing...it was just terrible. I literally didn't know what to do. I couldn't shake the panic. I went upstairs, and got my Bible. I opened to this verse:

"I will be your God throughout your lifetime--until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along, and save you." -Isaiah 46:4

     Okay.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment