Wednesday, July 18, 2012

91. I love you so much...

Day 91. I love you so much...

     I have a playlist on my iPod called, Adelyn's music. I have all kinds of kid music in it. Raffi, nursury rhyme music, songs from Veggie Tales, and songs from a Discovery Toys CD called, "Sounds like Fun." I used to listen to it when I was a kid. The songs are tattooed on my brain. And they are becoming tattooed on Addy's as well. One such song is, "I love you so much." I started singing it to her when she was an infant. And I never stopped. Lately, I have had the pleasure of hearing that song sung to me. Adelyn breaks into her version of, "I love you so much," at least 5 times a day. The song goes like this:

I love you so much, I love you so much,
I can't even tell you how much I love you.
You're special to me, you're special to me,
I'm lucky to have you as part of my life.

   
     Adelyn's version goes a little something like this:

I love you ss much, I love you as much,
Tell you love you,
Special me,
Lucky aaaaaaaa life.

     Her version beats the original version by a million. So thankful for my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment