Wednesday, July 4, 2012

77. "Otterstedt Invasion"

Day 77. "Otterstedt Invasion"

     My parents and brother have been without power since Friday's storm. So, my Mom and the three pups came to stay at our house. My Dad and Shane had to stay home because they work in DC, and the commute would be too long from our house. But, they came to visit most every day. They got power back today, so after our fun 4th...my Mom began packing up all her things to go back home. As she was doing so, my Dad said something along the lines of, "are you happy to have your house back...after the "Otterstedt Invasion?" Of course, I told him to never say anything like that again.

     In my opinion, an, "Otterstedt Invasion," is the best kind of invasion to have. There are fluffy pups to keep you company. There is laughter. And dancing. And food. And ice cream. And love. Lots of love.

     "Invasion?" Count me in. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment