Tuesday, July 24, 2012

97. Girls Night

Day 97. Girls Night

     Patty gets me. I get her. We've been best friends since she was born. We have more inside jokes than it seems could be humanly possible. Last night, our husbands had a guy night, so we had a girl night. We watched, The Office...of course. In bed. With some snacks. Pickles, colby-jack cheese sticks, and some healthy cheese puffs. The thing I love about hanging out with Patty is that there is constant laughter. Hard laughter. And sometimes...everyone needs to laugh really, really hard. We laughed hard at The Office. We are the kind of people who like to rewind the funny parts, and watch them over and over again. And it doesn't have to be a really funny part, it could just be a face someone makes. We laugh at inside jokes. Some of our jokes, we'll be like...where did that come from? Why is that so hilarious?

     Blessed to have my sister in my life. She's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment