Friday, July 20, 2012

93. Soup for my body and soul

93. Soup for my body and soul

     So, I threw up today. Twice. A lot. I ate some bad lettuce I think...the use by date was July 7, and when I ate it two days ago...I just got really sick to my stomach. Tonight, different story. I knew some pieces looked sketchy, but I picked them out. Didn't realize the date until tonight...
   
     Anyways, my sweet husband, after working all day in the rain, came home, and sent me to bed. He made Addy's dinner, gave her a bath, and put her to bed. Putting Adelyn to bed now comes with the added bonus of standing at her door, and putting her back to bed when she gets out and tries to play. We lost count somewhere in the 50's.

     I had been having a hard day anyways, so Matt picked up some chicken soup and biscuits for dinner. As I was eating my chicken soup after Addy finally went to sleep, I thought two things.

1. Chicken soup can work wonders. It always makes me feel better when I'm sick. It makes me feel cozy, and warm. It makes me feel taken care of.

2. My husband is amazing and so unselfish. He is like chicken soup for my soul.

     Blessed to have a man who loves me enough to send me to bed when I'm sick, and that buys me chicken soup. Blessed to have a man who loves his family more than anything. So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment