Tuesday, July 17, 2012

90. Sleeping Adelyn

Day 90. Sleeping Adelyn

     It was super hot today, so we went to the pool in the morning with Casey and Robby! Played for almost 2 hours. I thought for sure that Addy would get a good nap in. Nope. No such luck.

     That meant that she was way fussy at dinner. She was just so tired. She feel asleep eating her dessert. A chocolate chip cookie. She had chocolate chip cookie drool dripping from her lips. It was so funny! Anyways, I cleaned her up, and carried her up to the bathroom to give her a bath. She was so tired that she didn't wake up. So I sat on the bathroom floor holding her like a baby. And it reminded me of when she was a baby. She would fall asleep in my arms that way while I was breastfeeding her.  It has been so long since she slept in my arms that way. I was so thankful to sit there with her like that for a few minutes. Made me miss her being so tiny, but also made me excited to hold Tobin that way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment