Wednesday, July 11, 2012

84. Adelyn missing her Dada

Day 84. Adelyn missing her Dada

     Matt has been working a lot. Adelyn has been missing her Dada a lot. She's always asking, "air Dada go?" And when I tell her he's working, she replies, "poor Dada." She's always looking for him. She calls his name into our bedroom, in bathrooms, down the basement stairs. They're so in love.

     We have a routine. Bathtime. Books. Prayer. Kisses and hugs. Bed. We all lay on Addy's floor using giant stuffed animals as pillows, and I read. Every night. That's what we do. Tonight, Addy cuddled herself into the crook of Matt's arm, and made him read every book. And when I went to kiss her goodnight, she moved her head, and kissed Matt goodnight first.

     So thankful for my sweet loves, and thankful that my daughter is a Daddy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment