Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Adelyn's Responses

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 8

Adelyn's Responses

     I'm always asking Addy tons of questions. I love to hear her responses to them. They just make me smile! Here are some questions and answers between us the past few days:

Me: Did you sleep well?
Adelyn: Mmmmhmmmm! (Big smile)

Me: What did you dream about last night?
Adelyn: I dream about Omi! I dream about Opa! I dream about Uncle Shane! I dream about Dada! I dream about Mama! I dream about little baby Tobin! I dream about Kiki! (translation: Casey) I dream about Grandma! I dream about Aunt Stephie! I dream about Tante! I dream about Uncle!

Me: What's your favorite color?
Adelyn: My fav color is PINK! My fav color is PURPLE!

Me: What is your favorite animal?
Adelyn: a duck

Me: I love you!
Adelyn: I love you so much, Mama!

     I was having kind of blah day. Feeling a little lonely. Feeling kind of sad for some reason. When Adelyn came and sat on my lap, and gave me kisses, and hugs, and cuddles. And Eskimo kisses. And when I said, "I love you," she replied with, "I love you so much, Mama!"

     Instantly better. 

My beauty!

My handsome guy!

Bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment