Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sleepovers

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 17

     My family loves to have sleepovers. We stay up late. We watch movies. We eat popcorn. And ice cream. I think my family is one of those rare families who could buy a huge piece of land, build a mansion, and live happily ever after together in one huge house. We just love to be together.

     Shane is here and is spending the night with us through this weekend. Adelyn and Casey couldn't be more excited. They love him like crazy. So excited to spend time with my bro. Love him so much.

     So thankful for the time I get to spend with my loved ones.


Decorating pretend cupcakes.

More decorating.

Notice the cookie crumbs on her mouth? Sometimes, I like to leave cookie crumbs on her mouth because it's so cute. 

Sophia and her Daddy.


Told you he's in love with her. Tobin loves his Tante. He thinks she's real pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment