Thursday, January 3, 2013

A hug, a kiss, and a cuddle.

Project 365 * 2 --Day 3

A hug, a kiss, and a cuddle.

     Adelyn needs three things multiple times throughout each day. A hug, a kiss, and a cuddle. She will run up to me or Matt whenever she is feeling needy, and tell us, "I mead a hug." Arms outstretched. We give her a hug. Then she needs a kiss. And then, a cuddle. When she cuddles, she kind of burrows into your neck, and makes a "cuddle" noise. It goes something like this, "Mmmmmmm," or "Ohhhhhhhhh." Matt is at the firehouse, working 24 hours, and when he called to say goodnight, Adelyn gave him a hug, a kiss, and a cuddle over the phone.

     Our home is overflowing with love. I love it! And I love Adelyn who decided that hugs and kisses just weren't enough.


Family nap time. This was right after I woke up. Family nap times are the most peaceful naps EVER!






No comments:

Post a Comment