Saturday, January 5, 2013

Celebrating Steph

Project 365 * 2 -- Day 5

Celebrating Steph

     Today is January 5th. Stephanie's birthday was December 9th. It was a very belated celebration. Poor December babies. :( But, it was such a fun little party. And, I love our family tradition of telling the birthday person why we love them. I loved hearing Mario's affirmation to Steph tonight. He said that he still wakes up every morning, and has to pinch himself, because he just can't believe he is married to such an amazing woman. I love hearing men proclaim their love for their woman. So romantic.

     So happy to be able to celebrate Stephanie tonight. She is an amazing, strong woman, and such a sweet person. I'm so thankful I have a sister like her.


Ahhhh! Stop taking my picture!


Way too close, Adelyn...but look at those blue eyes! So beautiful!

Addy was very excited and happy to be able to put the candles on Aunt Stephie's cake! Notice where she put them. All in one corner. How cute is she? :)


That's Addy's, "I'm about to get cake and ice cream," face.

No comments:

Post a Comment