Friday, May 30, 2014

List.

Project 365 * 4
Day 515

     Thankful for:

-Adelyn and Tobin. The days have been hard around here lately. They've both got the fussy bug. But there isn't anywhere I'd rather be than with them.

-Roxy. She's so loyal. She stays up with me every night until my blog post is done. She warms my feet while I write.

-Matt. My sweet angel of a man.

-It's almost summer. That means Addy will be out of school and home with us. And there are a whole three months until I start working. I've got a lot of cuddling and playing and relaxing to do. I've also got a lot of memories to make.

-Roasted chicken and carrots for dinner. There is no better flavor than carrots that have been roasted with a chicken. I could eat pounds of them.

-A quiet, peaceful home. And peacefully sleeping children.



No comments:

Post a Comment