Tuesday, May 20, 2014

People I can count on no matter what.

Project 365 * 4
Day 505

     I am seriously, blessed. I am surrounded by people who love me so much, that I can count on them no matter what.

     Like my dad. Who has been working on our vehicle since this past Saturday. This past Saturday that was absolutely gorgeous. And Sunday. And Monday. And today. And right now as I write. He has spent these last few beautiful days working underneath our vehicle.

     Like Matt's mom. Who at the last minute came over to watch Adelyn and Tobin for us, so Matt could go help my dad with the car, and so that I could go to my cousin's baby shower. With a broken foot.

     Like my mom. Who is constantly giving us the things we need. Vitamins. Clothes. Things for the kids. Oh yeah, and with her paycheck, she pays for Addy to go to preschool.

     Like my sister. Who, not more than twenty minutes ago, drove to CVS, bought medicine for my kid, and dropped it off to me.

     And that's just four people. I could never make a complete list. It's just too long. And it would never be complete. Because everyday, there are people who love me, doing things for me. Now that's a thing to be thankful for.












No comments:

Post a Comment