Saturday, May 24, 2014

This was an incredible Saturday.

Project 365 * 4
Day 509

     We spent the entire day outside. Getting dirty. Playing ball. Swinging in a hammock. Swinging in a hammock while sipping on Heineken. Swinging from the tree swing. Eating watermelon on a blanket outside. Eating burgers and hot dogs. Eating dessert outside. Running in the grass in our bare feet. Watching the trees. Playing on a new playground. I am not exaggerating when I say this: this day could not have been better. Fresh, cool air paired with big trees and blue sky...those are the things that are good for the soul. That and the company of all the people you love.

     So thankful for this glorious, incredible Saturday spent outside with my favorite people.

When I opened the window this morning, there was a squirrel, a rabbit, and so many birds enjoying breakfast in our yard. I felt like a Disney princess! Ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment