Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tomorrow is Coming.

Project 365 * 4
Day 488
 

   













     I'm thankful for this day. Even though there were parts of it that were super hard. I'm thankful for my beautiful children. They make everything okay. Just them. Just being around them. It makes everything okay. I'm thankful for my sister. I can call her anytime and talk to her. Cry to her. She listens and she loves me. I'm thankful for my parents. I'm thankful that I can go home anytime. I'm thankful we had such a great day at their house today. We spent most of our time outside. And on this difficult day, some time outside among my favorite friends, the trees, was just what I needed. Maybe it sounds silly, but I love them. They have so much to teach us. I'm thankful for such a lovely dinner. My Dad is the best chef. No question about it. Thankful for my sweet Roxy girl. She knows when I'm upset or hurting, and she stays by my side. Thankful for her loyal and steadfast love. Thankful for Dr. Quinn. It seems it might be a long night around here. Adelyn is up, sick. And Tobin just starting crying. Maybe I should just give in, pop some popcorn, and call it a slumber party. Even though slumber is probably the last thing that will happen tonight. I'm thankful for this day even though it was hard. I'm thankful for the hard parts. They made the good parts of today seem so very, very sweet. They also remind me of tomorrow. Tomorrow is coming. A fresh, new day for living. 


No comments:

Post a Comment