Thursday, May 8, 2014

2

Project 365 * 4
Day 493

1. Adelyn picked out a super fancy dress to wear to school today. And I was like, why not? Why shouldn't she dress up super fancy if she wants to? Sometimes, one just needs to be fancy. It made me smile.

2. I love the way Tobin talks to me. It goes like this: "Mama, lkjasdfqwerpoiutyzxzxcmncxdjadfjief! Mama! Afjadkjoiuerythvnzmvwtujhiuiuyytrszkihhvgfdtde!" I could listen to him talk for hours. Truly. And I could cuddle him for hours. I know I've said this countless time, but he seriously gives the best hugs. My arms always feel full with him around.

     Thankful for fancy dresses worn on random Thursdays. Thankful that Tobin says, "Mama." Thankful for his garble-y language. It means he is still my baby boy.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment