Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"Mama, you have a big butt." And other fun things Adelyn said today.

Project 365 * 4
Day 499

1. I was bending over. I felt Addy's hand gently pat me as she said, "boy, Mama...you have a big butt."

2. Addy was singing this song in the shower today, "Shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake...shake your belly. Shake your belly!"

3. I overheard this conversation between Adelyn and her baby, Crocodile, after I said goodnight and closed her bedroom door: " Now listen to me, Crocodile! You DO NOT Run away from me! If you run away from me, there could be a stranger. And strangers can be bad. Now listen, Crocodile, if a stranger ever says, "little boy, do you want some chocolate? Do you want to see my new puppy?" You say, "NO!" And you run away. Okay? Do you hear me, Crocodile? Okay. I love you.

     Thankful for my little girl. Thankful for her sweet little mind. Always thinking. Always pretending. She makes everyday hilarious, good, and lovely.



Adelyn holding Crocodile. And the little bear in her hand is Princess Fiona. 







No comments:

Post a Comment