Friday, May 9, 2014

Skinned Knees. Ice Cream. Thriller.

Project 365 * 4
Day 494

     Tonight, I'm thankful for...

long, leisurely breakfasts.

cuddle sessions with my husband and babies.

long walks.

skinned knees. (Not because my boy got hurt, but because a skinned knee means I can hold him, comfort him, and make it all better. And it means that he's growing up. Babies don't have skinned knees. Little boys do. Tobin becoming more and more of a little boy is both exciting and sad.

watermelon.

iced americanos made with cubano shots. Best. Thing. Ever.

burgers and hot dogs on the grill. Also, bacon.

having the kitchen and toys cleaned up before 6:30 pm.

ice cream dates with our sweet little ones. Such excitement. Such sticky kisses afterwards.

youtube. (I may or may not be teaching myself how to dance to, "Thriller," in my spare time in the basement.)

     Thankful for a very fine day with the ones I love.






No comments:

Post a Comment