Monday, May 5, 2014

4

Project 365 * 4
Day 490

1. Whenever Matt and I are hugging or kissing, Adelyn comes up and says, "how about we all give a big hug and kiss!" She loves family hugs. We haven't really seen Matt since Saturday, so when he came home today, we were all so happy to see him. And hug him. And kiss him. It was the sweetest.

2. Today, Casey said this when he didn't want to leave my house, "I don't want to leave. I want to live here at Kiki's house. I miss Kiki too much when I'm gone." My heart melted into a puddle.

3. Adelyn had her first ballet class today. She was so excited about it. And it was so awesome to watch her become a tiny ballerina.

4. My Tobin boy is sick. Even when he's not sick, he's a mama's boy. He's always cuddly. But when he's sick, he's even more cuddly and attached to me. I could never get tired of the way he rests his head on my shoulder. I could never get tired of his hugs. Or his little sticky kisses.

     Thankful for a fine day. Thankful for family hugs, Casey's love, my tiny ballerina, and my poor sick boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment