Friday, May 16, 2014

Reasons why this Friday was a very good one.

Project 365 * 4
Day 501

1. Matt was off.

2. We visited with a good friend in the morning. It's always so good to visit with friends and talk over an iced coffee. Especially on glorious mornings like this morning was. Cool. Breezy. Puffy white clouds. The very definition of glorious.

3. We spent time together as a family. Walking. Playing at the playground. Any time spent with my family is a good time.

4. Matt and I were laying in bed this morning when he asked me if I wanted to go out on a date tonight. I loved the way he asked me. It made me smile. We went out for a lovely dinner, and the plan was to go see a movie afterwards. The thing is, I get super achy at the movies. Especially late at night. I asked Matt if he wouldn't mind dropping me off at home, and spending the rest of our date night with AJ. And my sweet husband said, "you know...I've come to realize that going to the movies isn't really a date...you just sit there in silence." So he dropped me off, and here I am. I am continually amazed and blown away by my man. And I become more and more thankful for him as the years go on.

     Thankful for a very good Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment